Neolane has introduces a series of enhancements for its marketing analytics platform. The solution was designed to help marketers plan, target, execute, and measure personalized messages across channels. According to the press release, new enhancements eliminate the need to rely on the expertise of data scientists or information technology (IT) staff while permitting marketers to usebig data directly.
Neolane also has a role-based workflow engine that ensures integration between all the applications comprising it:
- Neolane Campaign—allows marketers to design cross-channel campaign management (direct mail, e-mail, Web, social, mobile, call center, and point-of-sale)
- Neolane Interaction—offer recommendation engine, which points out appropriate offers for clients based on individual profiles, past responses, and present behavior
- Neolane Social Marketing—enables marketing professionals to engage in real time and direct communication with customers via social platforms
- Neolane Message Center—supports transactional messages that range from simple order confirmations to returned merchandise authorizations
- Neolane Leads—supports lead qualification processes and integrates with customer relationship management (CRM) or sales force automation (SFA) systems (e.g., Salesforce.com, Oracle/Siebel, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Neolane MRM— supports marketing resource management (MRM) tasks such as integrated marketing plans and calendars, budgets assignments, and progress monitoring
Marketers’ appropriation of social media’s “authentic” engagement style needs to become more efficient. While the possibility of interacting with individual customers is limited, gaining insight into big data is no longer out of reach with the myriad marketing analytics solutions that have emerged in recent years. Neolane Marketing Analytics is a player in this very competitive market.